Using various healing modalities that can address physical ailments, emotional and mental issues by balancing the energy systems throughout the body.
“We trust that the magic of sound will contribute an ever greater measure to the relief of human suffering.”
- Robert Assagioli M.D.
(1888-1974) Founder of Transpersonal Psychology
WE'RE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU
Click the button below for information on all upcoming events, times and locations and tickets.
I have always been a rule bender and a believer in doing what feels expansive. My path has led me through physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual peaks and valleys. I’ve spent time in the woods, and time in a cubicle. I’ve loved what I do at times, and alternatively felt like I was “serving time”. It is what came out of those experiences that offered the greatest lessons for living from my core values. I see the world as an opportunity to learn, to go beyond expectations, and to raise others to a higher caliber of living through awareness and intentional engineering of the future.
- I create processes and high level strategic plans to bring ideas to life.
- I believe we are all human before we are employees or employers so we must leave room for self-care and self-study.
- The work I do is collaborative, our combined energy and creativity empower you to be the agent of change you want to be.
- My unique perspective and methodologies make my approach refreshing and engaging.
It has been found that musical vibrations make their impact upon the entire body, being picked up by the nerves and even by the bones. Music affects the pulse, respiration, and blood pressure; but it’s deepest effects, and those from which most of its curative properties are derived, are mental and emotional.”
- Doren Antrim (Music Is Medicine)